Well we had such a great day yesterday celebrating Brylee's 1st birthday! I will admit that I was sad, sad, sad that my baby has turned ONE. If I could keep her little forever, I think I definitely would! I'm secretly pretty happy that she isn't walking yet so I can pretend that she isn't quite a "toddler." Alexis and Ethan were SO excited for Brylee's birthday - we had to promise not to open any gifts until they got home from school!
Here is Brylee checking out her gifts while waiting for them to arrive...
Here is Brylee checking out her gifts while waiting for them to arrive...
She loved opening up her gifts (with a little help from big sis and bro!)
My baby and I (as taken by Alexis!) I can't believe that it was already a year ago she joined our fam!
And then the PARTY began!! Friends came over to join us for pizza and cake!
And what is a 1st birthday without the baby smearing a chocolate cake in her face?!? She loved the cake!!
Brylee's first year has been a wild one! Her birth marked the beginning of a year full of change, moves and - of course - fun!! I am so thankful daily that she joined our fam. I don't know what we ever did before her sweet spirit arrived!! So glad she is ours!!
It looks like it was fun! Happy Birthday!
ReplyDeleteI have to admit... the pics and the party made me a bit homesick for you all! Brylee had a great birthday. How fun! And YOU woman...you look HOOOOOOOTTTT!!
ReplyDeleteCompletely jealous of all the familiar and beautiful faces that were there!! So sad that they grow up. I wish that I could have at least kept caleb's little voice in my pocket to pull out and listen to once in a while!
ReplyDelete