Sunday, May 9, 2010

Favorite Mother's Day Gift!

My favorite Mother's Day gift this year? Ethan made a card at school where they filled in the blanks about their mom such as:
Favorite Food?
Pizza
She's as pretty as? Flower
In the good old days when she was little, she used to? Play

But the ALL time favorite answer

She weighs? 120 lbs

LOVE YOU ETHAN!!
I should probably mention that he also said I was 18 feet tall :)

I love my 3 kiddos so much and had a great Mother's Day (well until Thane got called away to work around 4pm...GRRRR!) But I had a yummy pancake, bacon and egg breakfast, lots of hugs and cute gifts from the kiddos and Thane, and then headed off to church with my fam. Played at the park and just relaxed away the afternoon.
LOVE YOU ALEXIS, ETHAN AND BRYLEE!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ethan, you have learned well early. You are one very, very smart boy. And probably a very good guesser. Love it!

    ReplyDelete