Sunday, September 26, 2010

GO BSU BRONCOS!!

Ok so living in Boise for 10 years (minus the little trip to Ohio) we have become BSU football fans. Really...how can you not in Boise? This town is obsessed with college football and BSU 3rd ranking doesn't help the situation!

Anywho Friday afternoon I got a call from St. Luke's that I had won tickets to the BSU home opener Saturday vs. Oregon State. Of course, I got to bring along my man with me!!


Part of the deal of the tickets was that I had to take some pics to send to St. Luke's marketing for their employee newsletter. We had a blast! It is always so much fun to get to spend a little time with my man, sans children (thanks Randall daycare!)





We really hope to get to the final game of the season as well (it is vs. USU) and you better believe we will be wearing our TRUE AGGIE BLUE!!

1 comment: