Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Activities

FA LA LA LA LA

'Tis the season for Christmas Activities!

We gathered the neighborhood kiddos and fam's and had an evening Polar Express style. I baked some cake trains and the kids had fun decorating them. After the train decorating we watched the Polar Express movie. I was horrified how many people had not seen this movie!






Bry ate SO much candy, she thought it was a blast!!


Megan and Alexis creating...



Can you say trouble? Ethan, Liam, Jordan and Cade



Girlies :) Hailey, Alexis, Megan and Zoe



After everyone finished their trains we put it together on my track!! I know it's pretty darn hokey, but I had a good time creating it.





These two cuties decided to have a little sampling of the train while everyone was getting ready to leave. I love the look they are both giving that snowman...I believe that his life ended shortly after this pic was taken!!


NEXT....on to school activities! I spent all day at the school on Friday participating in the big kiddos class parties. 4th grade was 1st and it was fabulous! They built "gingerbread" houses out of milk cartons, graham crackers, and a ton of candy. I love that I am able to go to these events and my kids are excited to have me come!!



Next was Ethan's party! It was a bit disorganized and chaotic, but the kids were happy that they weren't doing classwork and that Christmas Break was moments away!


E and his good buddy Cade. They are NOT class clowns at all :)



Love the HOLIDAYS! One week until Christmas! Bring it on!

2 comments:

  1. There are really people that haven't seen the Polar Express?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I seriously can't wait to try this out next year with all of the kiddos friends. Thanks so much for the pan-I'm very excited!!!

    ReplyDelete