Sunday, April 17, 2011

San Francisco

Girls' weekend in San Fran!! My 3 sisters and I got to go play for a few days in San Francisco! None of us had ever been there before, so we had to do all the "touristy stuff!" Starting with..
THE BRIDGE

Yup - the bridge. So fun to see, even if it was swaying in the wind!!
Pinching the bridge... ALCATRAZ

I think I look a little too happy... This is better... Before and after the flash in solitary... Lots of shopping and touring and eating..

Stumbled upon creepy old arcade games...


(it really was shocking)


Cable car rides!


We got very lucky for our first ride, there was practically no one on it!! We got to take lots of pics and make fools out of ourselves :)


Chinatown


Cheap shopping and disgusting chinese food (but I pretended to eat it!)


Beach


You were good to us San Fran!!

2 comments:

  1. ADORABLE!!! By the way, the food was not disgusting in China Town=BEST FOOD EVER!!! It was fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! I felt like I was there with you. I wish I was! Miss ya! :)

    ReplyDelete