Thursday, August 25, 2011

We are out of otter pops..

The last otter pop has been consumed. That can only mean one thing: it's time to go back to school.


Alexis was super excited and proclaimed that she "didn't sleep at all because she was too excited!" She made her bow that is in her hair the night before!


Ethan was also excited, but a bit nervous because all of his best pals are in a different class :( We are looking forward to all the new friends he is going to make!!


I can't believe it. 5th and 3rd grade. I am getting so old - and even more frightening - so are they.








Here's to a great school year!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE the title...the otter pops are gone! Seriously-I love when summer first starts and you get to buy otter pops and sunscreen (I love that smell...it reminds me of sun). Sadness!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I remember back to school - I was like Lexi, I'd get so excited! They both look great :)

    ReplyDelete