Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Future Author

Anyone who knows Alexis is aware of her ambition to be a famous author (look out JK Rowling!!) She has decided that she wants to get "published" ASAP. Tonight she worked and worked on a story she is writing for an entry into a PBS contest. She is also working on an article for The Friend about her experience being baptized in Ohio without family near. She is so determined and is such an amazing writer!






I know, I know...I can't get enough pics of Brylee sleeping! I am just THOROUGHLY enjoying every moment with her. She is such a mellow baby and so much fun! Sweet, sweet baby.



2 comments:

  1. Yeah for writers! Hailey loves to write too! I hope Alexis achieves her dream very soon. And you need not make an excuse to take pictures of your darling little girl.... we all cheerish those moments when they are asleep (some for different reason, :) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's gonna be the next Stephanie Meyers!!!

    ReplyDelete