Saturday, April 10, 2010

Randomness!

So it was a fairly busy week around the Beckstead household so I thought I would sum up a few of the highlights...

VISITORS! We were lucky enough to have visitors from AZ and OH this week. How lucky are my kids that they have friends all over the country?

First, kids got to have some fun with the Bushman fam! Oh how we miss the Bushman's! There were light saber battles, sleepovers, food and fun!

E and Marcus...

Alexis and Madelyn...



Good times at Carl's Jr...




Then the Bertasso fam was in Boise. Didn't get near enough time with them but so nice to see a friendly face from Ohio!!

Alexis and Katelyn (Jacob and Ethan were too busy playing Wii and dueling light sabers to pose for a pic!!)




E had a karate tournament this weekend and took 1ST PLACE in sparring!! He had to spar 7 kids to get his 1st place medal!! All I can say is that he ROCKED IT. He's a lean, mean, sparring machine!!





Poor Brylee gets toted around to all these events but is such a good sport about it! Most of her toys are in boxes (GRRRR the boxes!) so this is what she resorted to playing with....can you tell her Daddy works for Powerbar?



And finally....I have some random thoughts that have been buzzing about in my head all week. I HATE pictures of me so I thought this was a much better way of participating in my own blog!! :) In no particular order...


* I'm really glad that Ethan likes karate but I think the adults that do it are freakin' hilarious. It's hard to contain your laughter at a tournament when the participants are SOOOO serious!

* I wish Coke didn't taste so darn good

* Sometimes I really wish my kids would have come with an on/off switch, or at least a mute button.

* I am still using my electric blanket and we are almost 1/2 way through April, meanwhile Ohio is having record high temps!!

* I'm glad my husband temporarily listed his motorcylcle on craigslist, rather than listing me.

* If I don't get the house we have an offer on, you will hear me SCREAM!!

* I hate boxes.

* I kinda hope a woman runs up out of the blue and whacks Tiger on the head with a golf club.

* I'm nervous St. Luke's is going to call and offer me my old job back.

* I ran 30 miles this week and I HATED ever step.

* Vegas on May 5th!!! It can't come soon enough!

* Why is it that Dumb and Dumber still makes me laugh so hard?

* I am so blessed to have 3 healthy kids with a wonderful hubby.

And that is all the RANDOMNESS from the Beckstead household!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I have to totally agree with most of your random thoughts. We were talking about the kids needing a mute button just this weekend!

    ReplyDelete