Sunday, May 23, 2010

Armstrong Park

We took a little break and went for a drive to Cascade. After cruising the town and having a little lunch we found Armstrong park. SMELLIEST park ever but had some fun equipment. The kids had a blast and we actually had a camera on hand to capture the fun..










LOVE MY GIRLS!





AND MY BOY!







I just love spending time with my fam!

3 comments:

  1. They are growing up so fast! I can't believe how big Bryli is! You do have a fantastic family. Miss the Becksteads!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a good time! Bummer for the smelly park though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janae! I can't believe it, but I am just NOW finding your blog! I didn't know that you blogged! Oh my, your kids are adorable! You look as good as you did in High School! Now I can keep tabs on ya! So nice to have found you again!

    ReplyDelete