My baby sister (sorry Kristy, you are always gonna be the baby!!) and I got to have a short girls getaway to SUNNY Las Vegas!! I will put emphasis on SUNNY because when I left Boise it was 40 degrees and FREEZING!! After surviving the plane ride (we all know how much I love planes) we checked in it at the Monte Carlo...

then headed straight for the pool.. (91 degrees = MUCH BETTER!)
Later that night we hit Cirque du Solei (Mystere) - not my favorite one this time around but entertaining none the less! Fooling around in the gift shop a bit..
There was a LOT of eating on this trip. Vegas breakfast buffets are where I make back my $$$!! Yup...this really was the size of the buffet plate and you know I filled it up more than once!
Looking over the strip...
Fun stops in and out of different casinos...



Got a massage, did shopping, gambling, eating and sleeping. Thanks for the fun time Kristy!!!
Jealous!
ReplyDeletetotally fun!!! I'd meet you in Vegas sometime!!!
ReplyDelete