Monday, August 9, 2010

Yellowstone

Thane took a motorcycle (yup motorcycle) trip to Yellowstone last week. The kids and I *got* to stay at home so we hit Wahooz, free movies at Edwards, the library, lunch with friends, tons of playdates with various water activies, and the Discovery Center. Where are my pics of all these fabulous activites? Stored away in my memory because Thane had my camera in Yellowstone!! He took 1,523,900 pictures of elk, but he also took some other fun pics that I promised to blog :)
This is Uncle Tom's trail (I think.) Did you know that someone died on this trail? Note to readers: Do NOT read the "Death in Yellowstone" book...EVER.




Elk.



Climbing rocks with Dan. Do they look like brothers or what?!?



The gang...



Cool bridge..



Grizzly Bears...



Watching for critters...



Chief Joseph Hwy was curvy and great ride on their bikes...



Ah...chipmunks. I can't believe that no one told Dan's new bride Nicole the chipmunk up the pants story. If only I had been there. Next time Dan, next time.



Thane looking hottie on his Harley..



I have a feeling this trip might become a tradition. Great time was had by all!

2 comments:

  1. Almost couldn't tell thane and his bro apart...amazing how we as families look so much alike! Fun "tradition".

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can believe the million pictures of Thane and the elk. Dustin and I actually talked about how Thane would take a million pictures of elk when we were in Yellowstone last year! Too funny.

    ReplyDelete