LAS VEGAS
We drove to California and stopped for the night in Vegas. Being the fabulous parents that we are, we took our kids on the Vegas strip to see the M&M factory and the Bellagio fountains and gardens. I'm not going to lie - they LOVED it!!
In the Bellagio gardens with a gigantic pumpkin!
I thought this scarecrow was creepy, but the kids loved it!
Alexis has a little bit of an obsession with Paris....
Thane's kind of cafe...
Kids LOVED the M&M shop there....so much chocolate!!
DISNEYLAND
Dancing with Mickey..
Brylee and the famous red balloon...
Pull Alexis...pull!!
Ok I admit...I tried too :)
Teacups with Grandpa..
Had some fun in Toon Town!!!
Have to ride Dumbo!!!
Both kids got to do Jedi Training. We were really lucky because Ethan got picked right away....and Alexis was the last one picked! We were very glad we only had to try once.
Looks like an innocent ferris wheel right? Mickey's FUN wheel? More like MICKEY'S WHEEL OF TERROR!! Worst ride ever. The ferris wheel seats swing out like you are going to go flying off the wheel. I started screaming which made Ethan and Brylee freak out. Never, ever again!!
It was fun to see the castle with snow on it..
Mmmmm mickey sucker!!! Brylee had some quality stroller time this trip so anything to keep her happy!
Stay tuned...next post I will tell you all about our Halloween party, Legoland and Seaworld!! :)
Ahhhhh....so much fun! And I mean SOOOOO much fun! Glad it was a fantastic trip and you got home safely!
ReplyDelete