Well I am a bit behind on blogging!! I have been so busy living life...I find it hard to sit down and write about it along the way! But now that I have a few seconds to breathe, I'll try and catch up!
About a month ago we made our annual trip to the pumpkin patch. Oh how we missed Linder Farms!! Last year in Ohio we went to a HORRIBLE pumpkin patch, so we were happy to have our old Idaho patch again!!
The girls..
Bry loved the hay maze...
Big kids rode the swings, Bry yelled and waved as they went by!!
Looking for the perfect pumpkin!!
I just love these little squirts..
Mmmmm donuts :)
Big kids had a blast climbing the rock wall! (Don't you love Brylee's little head in the bottom corner of the 2nd pic?!)
Time to carve the pumpkins!!
Why I don't have pictures of the final product with them lighted...I'm not real sure! But we did have a fabulous time and they looked great! :)
I superly miss the pumpkin patches in idaho...we were lucky to pick out pumpkins at WALMART...ohhh yay :( One of the many things I miss about Idaho
ReplyDelete