At the end of August I ran HALF MARATHON #4 of the year (One more to go to reach my goal - woot woot!!)
I loved being back in Logan and (I know) I love to run! Love it. I'm crazy.
I also loved that my husband, kids, sister, in-laws, sister-in-law, and niece were all at the finish line. How cool was that? Not to mention that two of my bro-in-laws ran the race as well.
Time was 01:53:07.7. Not my best time, but not horrible. I'll run it faster next year :)
I loved being back in Logan and (I know) I love to run! Love it. I'm crazy.
I also loved that my husband, kids, sister, in-laws, sister-in-law, and niece were all at the finish line. How cool was that? Not to mention that two of my bro-in-laws ran the race as well.
Time was 01:53:07.7. Not my best time, but not horrible. I'll run it faster next year :)
That is awesome!!!! Way to go. Seriously HUUUGE accomplishment.
ReplyDeleteCute pic!!! Someday I won't be so lazy and join in on the fun.
ReplyDelete