I feel horrible....I feel terrible....and yet, I feel PROUD!! I love, love, love going to pumpkin patches but with my favorite place (Linder Farms) raising prices so you basically have to pay to even drive by - we decided to grow our own pumpkins this year!
It was fantastic. We ended up with 10 pumpkins, picked them, and carved them!! So proud of us. The kids thought it was a great time too. Definitely something fun and different to do.
Here's our "patch"
It was fantastic. We ended up with 10 pumpkins, picked them, and carved them!! So proud of us. The kids thought it was a great time too. Definitely something fun and different to do.
Here's our "patch"
The carving commences...
Brylee wanted her pumpkin to have a "mad" face. Here she is imitating her pumpkin..
And...for some crazy reason I didn't take a pic of the rest of the carved pumpkins, but they were fabulous. You'll just have to trust me....
That is awesome! We grew pumpkins a few years ago, but only got one, and it wasn't carving worthy. You'll have to tell me your secret!
ReplyDeleteHahahaha!!! That's awesome! Yes, please share your pumpkin growing secrets!!
ReplyDelete