Sunday, December 16, 2012

Alexis' 11th Birthday Party

It was Alexis' year to have a birthday party so the week before her birthday we had her pals over for a minute-to-win-it celebration!  The girls had fun stacking cups, shaking ping pong balls, pulling kleenex out of a box, eating cookies off their forehead....and various other silly games.




They also throughly enjoyed dipping various goodies into the chocolate fountain we had set up.


Alexis has THE BEST group of friends.  They are such a sweet, kind, fun, loving group.  I was most impressed by how thoughtful the gifts given her were.  They all genuinely showed how well each girl knows my daughter and the gift giver was sooo excited to see her reaction!  I am extremely thankful for these girls and the wonderful example and friendship they provide to my Alexis.


I'm calling this one a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment