Sunday, December 16, 2012

Ghouls, goth girls and princesses

Last year we bailed on the pumpkin patch (Linder Farms you are getting WAY too pricey!)  But we got a good deal on tickets and decided to at least hit the corn maze.  We haven't done a corn maze in several years (the last one may have ended in tears) but it was a suprisingly pleasant experience.



This was Alexis' last year of trick or treating.  She and her good pal Zoe dressed up as "goth girls."  They look mean and sassy, but they are good girls.  A big thanks to Melissa for putting the makeup on as we all know I am terrible at makeup, plus I couldn't handle putting it on my fair faced little girl.




Ethan costume was AWESOME and very creepy!  We decided the best title for him was "ghoul."  His eyes glowed red on and off and he got several comments on his scariness!  Brylee ran from him every time he had his costume on.


My first year having a princess!!  I was pleased to have this litle miss dress up as Sleeping Beauty.  As we went from door to door she would say "do you think THESE people will tell me how pretty I am TOO?"  Boy - we are in trouble.


We carved our pumpkins but apparently I am a terrible record keeper because I didn't snap a photograph.  Trust me though, they were fabulous. I do sense a theme when we were carving them though....



HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment