Sunday, February 10, 2013

Pre-Christmas Festivites

Anyone who half knows me knows that I LOVE Christmas.  I not only love Christmas - but I love all the festivities leading up to Christmas and traditions are a MUST.  Just a few from this year:

Brylee was my only one to sit on Santa's lap at the mall....but she loved it!  Her BFF Molly was with her.  (Sidenote: our Santa was FAMOUS this year!) If you click here it proves it:  http://www.ktvb.com/home/Boise-mall-Santa-famous-after-picture-goes-viral--184816021.html



Polar Express party..one of my favorite things!  This year was no exception.







Each Christmas Eve day we alwasy check on the reindeer to make sure they are getting ready to go...


This year, we went bowling and played arcade games at Big Al's on Christmas Eve.  Very fun!


Plus we skype with cousins, make cookies for Santa and open pj's.  After tracking Santa on Norad...the kids head for a sleepover.
 
Let Christmas begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment