HALLOWEEN
We spent Halloween morning AT THE BEACH! I mean seriously...who gets to spend Halloween at the beach? We found a fun little uncrowded beach with tide pools and plenty of sand and waves. Brylee hated the sand, but the big kids splashed and played and had a grand time. The weather was perfect.
Alexis and her cousin Rachel..
Brylee wouldn't leave her towel much!
Pretty!!
Ethan and his cousin Spencer "surfing"

Cousin Cayden getting in on the wave jumping action..
After some lunch at PANERA BREAD (yum....I soooo miss this yummy restuarant in Ohio!!) we headed to.....
You have to have a special wristband to stay in the park after 7pm to trick or treat! I highly recommend trick or treating in the park....we had a ton of fun and got a ton of candy!
Brylee as a chicken..
Ethan as a knight/ninja..
Alexis as a Twix bar..

Silly cousins..
Ghost Mickey..

A fun and unique Halloween!!
LEGOLAND
Ethan, Brylee, Aunt Kristy, Uncle Colby and cousin Cayden all headed to Legoland while Thane and Alexis went to Universal. No pics from Universal with Dad in charge but we have pics from Legoland!
Ethan drove this boat and at one point was heading the wrong direction...but it all worked out! :)
Gotta love Legoland cars...
Brylee LOVED this music player at Legoland, she danced and danced!
Even though they are over 5 years apart they had a great time together!!
Looking for fossils with Colby and Cayden..
Swings!!
Ghost Lego!!

Bionicle!
Battling Lego Darth Vader!!
SEAWORLD
Tide pools..
E loved the starfish..
Brylee loved the Sesame Street world at Seaworld since she is a bit of an Elmo junkie right now. She wanted her friend Molly there with her so badly! This pic is a bit blurry but she loved riding Elmo with her Dad!
More Elmo rides..
Petting bat rays..
Sooo many more fun things we did...busy but wonderful 9 days! I cannot wait to go back again!
I am dying to go back to Disneyland! Its been YEARS & I'm pretty sure Cory hasn't been since he was like 6. Looks like you guys had so much fun! & your kids are huge by the way!! I shouldn't be, but I'm always amazed at how fast they grow!
ReplyDeleteSo much fun! We love the bat rays!
ReplyDelete