Ethan started a basketball camp yesterday for 1st and 2nd graders(he is a boy after his mother's heart!) I am going to TRY MY VERY BEST to not yell and scream and such at his games. I'm just a touch competitive when it comes to my favorite sport!!
Here he is lining up for drills..
Here he is lining up for drills..
Little action shot...

He is really enoying karate (and is also very good at it!) but he wanted to try a little basketball and see how he likes it! He is great at dribbling...might have a point guard on our hands!
Meanwhile Thane decided that we "had to have" a plow for our wheeler! Here he is enjoying his new toy...

and then heading to the neighbors to enjoy it some more...
This toy was purchased before we knew we were heading back to Boise (aka the land of no snow) so I'm sure we are going to be terribly laughed at when he is using this to shovel all 2 inches of snow there! Oh well! :)
Way to go E! Basketball is fun! Don't tell Dustin about the plow. Even though we would only use it once a year, he totally wants one!
ReplyDeleteI'll laugh like I did at Cory when he was mowing his TINY lawn with a riding lawn mower. :)
ReplyDeleteI miss the snow.
I second Hilary, I also miss the snow! And this way he can plow the whole neighborhood in moments when it does snow in Boise!
ReplyDelete